I'm officially kicking off mullet hunting season right now. I swear to god I am. If you see a mullet around town snap a picture with your fancy cell phone and send it to email@example.com. We are going to start posting all these mullets in a photo gallery, kind of like a trophy wall.
Incase you don't know what a mullet is, here is a breakdown from mulletjunky.com for you to study up on.
A mullet is a hairstyle which is popularly described as "Short on top, Long in the back".
* Common names for the mullet include (but are not limited to) : The Ape Drape. The Tennessee Waterfall. The 10/90 (the proportion of hair in front to hair in back). The Mud Flap. 7 (shape of the #) The Long Island Ice Teased. Business on Top-Party Out Back. Achy-Breaky-Big Mistakey. Yep-Nope. (Please don't e-mull me more names for mullets)
* The term Mullet(hair context obviously) traces back to the 1967 prison film Cool Hand Luke, starring Paul Newman and George Kennedy, in which Kennedy's character refers to Southern men with long hair as "Mullet Heads."
-What is a mullethunter
* Mullestache: A molester style mustache worn by MOST mullets. (And cops)
* Mullderline: (Advanced term) That in-between stage in the development of the mullet.
* Mullshit: (Advanced term) When it's clearly NOT a mullet. Example: Yer hangin' out at Del Taco and and yer friend says, "Look at that mull" and it's obviously not a mullet. You can now respond, "That's Mullshit".
* When there is a mullet title with a "ullet" attached to the end, pronounce it "YOU LETT". For example, "Flattopullet" would be pronounced as flat top you let. (As in life, there are exceptions to the rule. Figure them out.)
HAPPY HUNTING, SEND IN THOSE PICS!
Check out the kills so far, Click Here